What Is Aesthetic Dentistry?
Aesthetic dentistry deals with the health and aesthetic reorganization of Dentistry, the oral and dental area. It aims to design a healthy and aesthetic smile. Smile Design is a healthy and natural renewal of a personalized ideal smile.
Factors affecting smile;
- Facial features,
- Color, shape and sorting of teeth
They are porcelain laminate that sticks to the front of the teeth. It is one of the most conservative (preventive) treatments that can be done. In order for laminae to be made, the tissue removed from the tooth must be very small. It is enough to remove the average 0.3-0.7 mm of dental tissue. The laminates are then prepared and glued in the desired color and form.
Because they are very thin and do not contain metal, they are also very successful aesthetically. Porcelain laminates allow light to pass through, making the teeth to which it is applied look completely real.
Although the laminates are very thin, they are very resistant to breakage when glued. A special method (bonding resin) bonding process takes place, and after sticking, it is not possible to separate the laminae from the tooth, but it can be removed by eroding like a natural tooth.
To Whom Is Porcelain Laminate Applied??
- Those with broken front teeth,
- In eliminating the level, color, differences between the teeth. Beans-front opening (if the patient does not want orthodontic treatment),
- The tooth surface is worn out,
- Those with cementer, and dark teeth on their front teeth,
- For those who are not happy with the color of their teeth,
- For crooked teeth, if the patient does not want orthodontic treatment,
- In those with intermittent teeth,
- For those who are not satisfied with The Shape of their teeth (Long, Short, small, etc.),